Posted: August 8, 2017 Expires: October 1, 2017
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join Team TACU. You will be given the opportunity to showcase your relationship building skills to enhance the member experience. You will gain extensive knowledge in our products and services to better assist our members. Our Tellers are the “face” of TACU and are responsible for welcoming our members and non-members in a friendly and professional manner. They assist members’ in meeting their financial needs by providing outstanding and efficient service on a variety of transactions.
- Represent TACU to members in a friendly, positive and professional manner
- Provide prompt, efficient, confidential and accurate service in the processing of transactions
- Respond to members’ requests, problems and complaints and/or direct them to the proper person for assistance
- Learn to recognize members’ needs for products or services and refer them appropriately
- Handle all monetary transactions for members
- Position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and proven track record in customer service
- Proficiency in basic computer, data entry and typing skills required
- A positive attitude, professional image and self-motivation are essential
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- This position includes a Saturday rotation and the ability to work a flexible, part-time (20-30 hrs/wk) work schedule
Email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.