Whether your child is in pre-school or is a teenager, TACU has the program for you! We take pride in our kid-friendly and age-appropriate Youth Clubs.
5-Spot (ages 5-10 years)
(Available at all elementary schools in the Tomah School District)
TACU’s 5-Spot Savers Club is best described as an opportunity for elementary school students to deposit their money
(pennies, nickels, quarters…) at school.
- Birthday postcard
- Punch card. For every $10 deposited, get a prize from the clubhouse stash.
AJs Mall (ages 11-14 years)
- Quarterly Drawing to encourage regular saving
- Scholarship available
Tito’s TACU is a student-run branch named after Tomah High School’s mascot, Tito the Timberwolf. THS students have the opportunity to use Tito’s TACU’s many services. It’s a great way to learn about money and learn to be financially independent.
When school is in session, Tito’s TACU is open Monday and Friday during lunch periods.
- Free checking and fee-free debit cards
- Free Online and Mobile banking
- Student Savings Accounts
- Scholarship for college-bound seniors
- Job opportunity for one THS student per year.
You can apply for a savings and/or checking account at any time! Approach our staff with:
- A $25 deposit
- Social Security Card
- Non-expired Driver’s License/ID Card