TACU’s staff is committed to making the process of financing your home easy. We have many mortgage options for you at TACU.
TACU’s staff is committed to making the process of financing your home easy. We have many mortgage options for you at TACU. We can finance 100% of your loan and still offer competitive market rates.
You can finance your home at TACU with a complete choice of mortgage plans. TACU offers competitive rates and terms, including:
- Conventional 10, 15, 20, & 30 year fixed rate mortgages – purchases or refinances
- Conventional 3/3 ARMs for any term between 5-30 years – purchases and refinances – these are adjustable every 3 years with interest rate caps of 2% every 3 years and a lifetime cap of 18%
- Construction Loans – for building a new house or remodeling an existing one
- USDA Rural Development – for qualified homebuyers who are purchasing a home in a rural specific area
- VA Loans – for qualified veterans who want to purchase a home or refinance their existing home
- Second Mortgage – installment loans for any term up to 15 years for home improvements, debt consolidation, or other legitimate purposes
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
Tap into your equity with a Home Equity Line of Credit. TACU offers a low 1.99% APR* with no closing costs and no fees.
Use your equity from your home to fund:
- Home Improvements
- College Education
- Dream Vacation
- Higher Interest Debt Consolidation
Real Estate Equity Advance Plan (REAP)
Now you can take that well-deserved vacation or pay for college tuition just by using the equity in your home! REAP loans are available to qualified applicants. Now it’s easier than ever to access your loan. You can have money deposited directly into your Checking Account. Or with the REAP checks you will receive, you can write yourself a check whenever you need money.
Click Here for Application >>
Get pre-approved today with an experienced and knowledgeable loan officer to make your application process smooth. For more information, call us at 608-372-4736 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org