Bill Pay is a free service of Online Banking that allows you to pay your bills online. You can pay virtually anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United States. Making payments online saves you the time of writing checks, trips to the mailbox or post office and the cost of stamps.
- What is it? Direct payment is the electronic transfer of an authorized payment from a member’s checking or savings account into the account of a biller, financing or investment company, or nonprofit organization. It’s ideal for recurring payments such as household bill payments, insurance premiums, automatic investment and savings plans, mortgage payments, auto loan payments, and charitable donations.
- It works while you are away. You can schedule payments in advance so bills get paid even when you’re away on vacation or away on business.
- It’s proven. Electronic bill payment studies show that consumers using automated bill payment generally become more responsible with funds and generally have higher account balances. Over a 31-month period of using automated billing services checking account balances increased by 38%.
- It saves money. Members who use Bill Pay are eligible for discounts on TACU loans. Plus… think of all the money you will save on stamps!
- It’s easy to use. Bill Pay is accessible through your online banking account. If you have questions about using bill pay or signing up for online banking, ask a TACU representative for assistance.
To sign up for Online Bill Pay, please call us at (608) 372-4736 or email email@example.com.
Access Online Bill Pay by signing on to Online Banking and clicking the Bill Pay link on the left menu.